Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Summer Plans and The future of Co-signers


The Co-signers team had a meeting just before the finals week to discuss the future of the game during the Summer break. We discussed what everyone is doing over this period of three months. Almost everyone was quite unsure about their plans. Everyone is still looking for internship. But a couple of engineers and producers are sure to stay are going to work on the game. We have decided to have a meeting again after a couple of months to see where everyone is with the internship and who all are sure to work on the game during summer. 
     I am still nowhere with the internship. I haven't heard from a lot of companies whom I had applied to, like EA, Activision and some iOS gaming companies. I am waiting for the finals week to get over so that I can start following up with these companies. Till then even I am unsure if I will be working on Co-signers at all. But I suppose by mid May I will have a clear idea, as everyone else on the team, about my summer plans. Either ways I am planning to work on Co-signers as much as possible during these three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment